Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Blessings Remembered

About a year ago, I started making a list in a little spiral tablet of answers to prayer-- of amazing things G-d has done for me.  When I experience or remember an amazing blessing,  I draw or find a picture online which represents the blessing.  Next, I write  a caption which helps me remember the story. 
It is good that G-d is Creator and King and Judge-- but it is also good that He cares for the smallest things which concern me.  Keeping the truth about Who He Really Is in the forefront is important.  Remembering to thank Him is important.  Putting things in perspective is important.  Showing Him I love and trust Him-- to Him, it's priceless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest. I reserve the right to delete comments that are rude, offensive, or off-topic.